{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

30 Jan 2014

Hello there!!

Hello!!! Welcome to my little corner of the Internet. I thought I would introduce myself a little bit before I get started properly on here. My name’s Robyn and this is my very first blog. I’ve been reading lots and lots of blogs for a few years now and I’ve always wanted to start my own. It’s something I’ve thought long and hard about for a long time (probably over thinking really) and have put off for a while. I was a bit worried that I wouldn’t have anything interesting to say. A few years down the line and I’ve decided to seize the day and finally set up a blog of my own. Hooray!!

I suppose the main reason I delayed my blog for so long was because I couldn’t quite decide what I wanted to focus it on. All the blogs I read fall into so many different categories that I enjoy reading equally and I couldn’t decide where I fit into it all. It’s taken me until now to realise that the most important thing is to just write about what I love!! And this is exactly what I’m going to do. This could really cover a whole ground of things from beauty, fashion, music, food and maybe even the odd DIY idea if I decide to get a bit creative from time to time. I’m hoping that by choosing to do my blog this way I can keep things fresh and exciting all the time and hopefully never run out of things to say.

So here goes…….A little bit nervous to start my little blogging journey but very excited to see how it goes. And if anyone out there happens to witness my little baby blog about to take its first steps then please stick around to see how it all pans out. Wish me luck!!!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment