{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

18 Jun 2014

Elemis I love you

 
 
 
Hello!!
 
After recently doing a little bit of work with Elemis I can safely say that I am in love with the brand and thought I would share with you why that is! All Elemis products come with a promise of no animal testing, animal derived ingredients and no nasties aka parabins, artificial colours and artificial foaming agents. What more could you want than that! They also never advertise and choose to put their money into finding really great, natural ingredients and clinically trialling  them to make sure the products are as effective as possible. This can bump up the price a bit but I am much happier knowing that I'm paying for active ingredients rather than an advertising campaign and nasty chemicals. As you can see from the pictures I've got a good little stash of products now and have definitely seen a massive improvement in my skin since using them and will definitely be keeping a few in my routine from now on.
 
My top picks:
 
-Balancing lime blossom cleanser
-Pro-collagen marine cream
-Exotic cream moisturising mask
-Papaya enzyme peel
-Gentle rose exfoilator
-Skin nourishing milk bath
-Aching muscle super soak
-Frangipani monoi body oil
-Instant refreshing gel

Hope you enjoyed today's little post. I can't recommend Elemis products enough so hope some of you will give them a try.

Robyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment