{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

16 Oct 2014

Lush does Christmas

Hello!!

I can go a whole year without stepping foot in Lush but as soon as the weather starts to turn colder I know it's only a matter of time before they bring out there Christmas range and I become the biggest Lush fan ever! This year is no exception and I thought I'd share with you what I've bought so far.


This first one is called Northern lights and is a bath bomb. I think this one is actually supposed to be a sparkler and made for bonfire night. This is a new one and I haven't had a chance to try it yet but I'm fully expecting  a colour explosion in the bath if it's supposed to be a fire work. To me it smells quite lavendery which isn't something that reminds me of bonfire night at all but it's pleasant enough any way.

 

This delicious looking thing is the Candy Mountain bubble bar. The thing I like most about the bubble bars is that, unlike the bath bombs, they last a few bath times. This one smells so gorgeous I could actually eat it. For any fans of Snow Fairy (Lush's famous Christmas shower gel), it smells exactly like that. Incredibly sweet and sugary and very christmasy!

 

Now how cute is this little guy! This is the Melted Snowman bath melt. Sadly mine lost his nose and if I'm honest I had to balance one of his eyes back on to take the picture but he's very sweet all the same. He smells quite spicy and christmasy without being too overpowering.



I've definitely saved my favourite to last here. Cinders is Christmas in a bath bomb. It smells so spicy and warming and has little pieces of popping candy in it that sounds like a crackling fire when your in the bath. I will definitely be stocking up on these while there still in stores and would definitely recommend everyone to do the same.

This is all I've got for now but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't going to get more. Autumn and winter is all about having lovely, warm baths for me and adding a festive lush treat makes it even better. I'll keep you posted with any of the others I try. Hope you enjoyed today's post.

Robyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment