{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

7 Apr 2015

Springy purple lips



 

When I think about Spring makeup I don't normally think about purple lips, it's definitely more of an Autumn/Winter thing for me. Recently while perusing the Topshop makeup counter I discovered the Fast Lane lipstick and thought it might be the perfect in-betweeny purple. I've been a fan of Topshop's lipsticks for a long time and really like the creamy consistency they have, they're a little bit more sheer which I prefer for the warmer weather.
 
I also found the Mac lip pencil in Heroine. It's a slightly darker purple than Fast Lane but they work well together, especially if you want to vamp it up for an evening look. I also think you could use Heroine on it's own, I know they have a matching lipstick which I'm very tempted to try too. Who knows maybe purple lips in Spring can be my thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment