{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

24 Jul 2014

Wish list

Hello!!

Some months the money just doesn't seem to last as well as others, and typically those months I want to buy every single thing I see. #firstworldproblems I thought I would put together a little list of a few things that I'm really pining for in the hopes that I'll get it out of my system and won't bankrupt myself as soon as I'm payed.
 
Aaah Pro-collagen marine cream, it's truly the stuff of skin care legend and all I can think about is how beautiful this would look on my bathroom shelf. I've mentioned this beauty before but they currently have a 100ml version out for breast cancer which is double the size of the usual one. At £99 a pot this is by no means cheap but it is for a good cause so we'll see how spendy I'm feeling come pay day.
 

These cute, little shorts are from Zara and are a total bargain at £12.99. I haven't got any holidays planned for this year yet but the weather in England is currently really good so I would still get the wear out of them. I love the whole outfit in this picture to be honest and wouldn't mind having the legs to match, a girl can dream.

 
 

 I've always loved a good kimono. I think they make any look fancier and it's always my go to look if I'm rushing out and don't know what to put on. Now long ones are all the rage I need one in my life and this one from Topshop looks right up my street. It has a beautiful pattern but I think the colours are subtle enough that it could still be worn with most things. I think I need this in my life.
 
 
This is another that may seem a little extravagant and to be honest it is but I've been thinking about getting canon for a while spotted the canon EOS 1100D digital SLR while on amazon the other day and they have a really good offer on at the moment. It would definitely still be a splurge but I have some amazon vouchers saved up and I keep telling myself it would be an investment! I still want to do a little but more research about this one to see if it's right for me but keep an eye out for beautiful pictures coming from this direction in the very near future.

Well that's everything. We'll see what happens on pay day but I'm sure once it actually comes around I'll have changed my mind about most things. Hope you all enjoyed today's post. I have a few ideas at the ready so keep an eye out on here in the near future and I'll be back soon.

Robyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment