{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

8 Aug 2014

Benefit bargain!!

 


Hello!!

I thought I'd let you know about a little beauty bargain I found yesterday. I had a little spare time before heading to the cinema (if any one wonders, I went to see planet of the apes and it was really good) so I popped in to Debenhams and stumbled across the Benefit counter. I'm always drawn to it over other counters because it looks so fun and girly. I've heard a lot of good things about the They're Real liner lately, it looks perfect for someone like me who, no matter how hard I try, can't master the feline flick that looks oh so cool. While pondering my decision the girl on the counter told me I could get the best selling They're real mascara and liner for £19.50 in their "the real steal set", they're both around £18 each so this was a real no brainer (I'm a retailer's dream). The liner isn't quite the full size but it's a perfect way to sample it before getting the full size.

I've only had a little play around with them so far but think I'll get on with them both very nicely. The girl gave me a top tip for the mascara and said that because of the ball on the tip to work vertically then horizontally. I tried it this way this morning and it made my lashes all flittery and fluttery like the butterflies in the picture (is that the cringiest sentence ever?) There's a little sachet of there matching eye make up remover which could come in very handy if they're as resilient as they claim.

I realise this isn't much of a review as I haven't had much of a chance to play around with them yet but I just wanted to make you aware of the offer. When I got mine there wasn't many left so run along to your nearest Benefit stand and bag yourself big, beautiful eyes in one bargonous set. Hope you enjoyed today's post and enjoy the products if you decide to try them. PS. What do you think of today's snaps, they're my first from my new camera! (More on that another day but I'm quite pleased with them.)

Robyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment