{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

21 Aug 2015

Back to school makeup

 
 
 
 

If any followers of my blog are currently enjoying there Summer holidays then I'm sorry to be the one to tell you but they're nearly over. As much as I used to love the Summer holidays I remember always getting excited for going back to school and that me and my sister would spend ages choosing new pencil cases and deciding how we would wear our hair. As we got a bit older makeup became part of this to, I definitely didn't wear a lot at school but I thought it would be nice to have a look at what I'd be wearing if I was going to school now.
 
Face:
I used the Garnier BB cream instead of foundation as it's a lot lighter. When I was at school I definitely didn't need to wear a lot of foundation so something like this would have been perefct. I used the Bourjois maxi delight bronzer on all the high points of my face to add a bit of warmth and then used the Natural Collection blush in pink cloud on the apples of my cheeks.
 
Eyes:
I used the Natural Collection eye shadow due in Mocha/Latte on my eyes. These are so cheap but have a lovely velvet texture, these colours just give a bit of definition to the eyes. I then used the Bourjois 1 seconde mascara on my lashes. I used the Natural Collection clear mascara through my browns which is something I always used to do, these days I prefer to fill them in a bit more but this helps to keep them in shape.
 
Lips: I used the Body shop born lippy in raspberry on my lips.It helps to keep them nice and hydrated as well as giving a bit of a shine. All of the born lippys taste incredible as well.
 
This is definitley less makeup than I would wear now but back in my school days this would have been perfect. I may have added some eye liner too just to bring out my eyes a little bit more and I think carrying some powder with you to top up through the day would be a good idea too. Of course you really don't have to wear any at all if you don't want to but I know a little bit of makeup definitely helped with my confidence at school.
 
Hope you enjoyed today's post. Let me know if you try any of these products out.

No comments:

Post a Comment