{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

5 Feb 2014

Is it just me?


 
 
 
Hello everyone!

 

This morning I finished the last chapter of “Is it just me?” by Miranda Hart. There’s something sad about the end of a book, especially one that’s made me smile and giggle from the very first page but I can say that I got more out of this book than I expected to.

Overtime I’ve realised that the things I like most in life are light hearted. This includes books, music, films and so on. Yes I can listen to emotional ballads and watch soppy rom-coms from time to time and most of the time I enjoy them but I’m definitely at my happiest when listening to some 90s cheese or watching Disney films. I’ve been caught dancing round my room to the soundtrack from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dream coat than more times than I’d care to mention. Pretty cringey but I’m ok with that. In spite of this I can sometimes find getting stressed and down with every day life, as I’m sure most people do. Miranda’s book has made me want to change that and adopt the carefree, galloping through the corridors attitude that she has.

I would definitely give this a read if you want to have a good giggle and truly embrace your silliness. You get to shout “FLAPS” on more that one occasion and that’s always good.

This post is a little bit different but I’m still trying to find where I’m going to fit in this blogging world so I hope you’ll bare with me for now.

 

Robyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment