{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

20 Feb 2014

Wish List

Hello!!

I've hit that point in the month where there's just a little bit too long until pay day and things are getting a bit tight. Don't get me wrong I'm still comfortable but I'm trying to be a little bit more careful with money and  save more when I can. This, sadly, doesn't leave much room for treating yourself but a girl can dream. I thought I'd share with you a few things that I've had my eye on lately so that you can maybe enjoy them even if I can't!

 
The first item on my list is the elemis pro-collagen cleansing balm. Cleansing balms seem to be the big thing in skin care at the moment and I can definitely see why. I use Elemis products at work so I have managed to have a little play around with this one and I can safely say it is one of the most luxurious products I have found. The smell is divine and the consistency is so silky smooth its ridiculous. I'm still sneakily hoping that I can snatch this product up soon!

 

 
 
 

The next item I've been lusting after is the Naked flush palette by Urban Decay. I've only just purchased the very first naked palette (I know I'm a bit late) and I absolutely love it. The naked flush seems to cover all bases with a gorgeous bronzer, blush and highlighter and I would very much like it to come and keep my naked palette company.
 
This little beauty of a playsuit is from Topshop. I really love the gathering in the centre and navy blue is fast becoming one of my favourite colours. This one however will have to stay on the Topshop shelves. I would probably only wear this one on a night out and due to my work schedule they are becoming very rare and when I do go out boogying I like to keep warm and cover my legs (I sound like a pensioner ha!)

 
 
 
 
This last one might seem a little bit random but I've recently been on a Game of Thrones binge and watched the first two seasons in about 3 days! I didn't think it was going to be something I'd enjoy. There's a LOT of killing and people are really horrible to each other which can be quite uncomfortable at times but the story is really good and has completely sucked me in. My boyfriend's a big fan of the show too so I think we might have to make a cheeky purchase before the fourth season starts.
 
So that's my little list of lovely things that I'd like to buy. Maybe you can get some of them on my behalf and enjoy them.
 
Robyn xx



No comments:

Post a Comment