{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

13 Feb 2014

Nivea Q10 anti-wrinkle night cream review


Hello everyone!!

 

Today I wanted to do a little review about a recent purchase that may have just turned into a firm favourite of mine. This is the Nivea Q10 plus anti-wrinkle cream. While I still hope that I’m young enough to keep the signs of ageing at bay, lately I have started to notice a few lines creeping in and as most women would do, I’ve been panicking!! Pretty sure this won’t be helping, it’s a vicious circle don’t you know. This is why I have decided to take action in the form of my very first anti-ageing night cream. I will admit that I was sceptical about this at first; I thought that once a line was there it was there for good but so far I’ve been really pleased with the results and can safely say that my forehead crinkles have been disappearing before my very eyes.

I always like my night creams to be richer than my daytime moisturiser. Your skin repairs itself at night so I like to make sure that it’s getting plenty of help. This one has a really nice consistency that leaves my skin feeling nourished without feeling oily so you can go to bed without worrying about
 smearing cream all over your pillowcase.

I’m a worrier and probably don’t drink as much water as I should so at some point I know that lines and wrinkles are inevitably going to become more of a problem for me and I probably will have to up my game when it comes to fighting them off. In the mean time however, I’m really impressed with this one and at around £10 you can’t really go wrong.

 
Robyn x

No comments:

Post a Comment