{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

15 Jan 2015

Another glowy foundation

 

Hello!!
 
I'm sure it will come as no surprise to you that I'm a big lover of glowy skin and illuminating foundations. I've spoken about quite a few on here already. Well, when browsing the aisles of Boots while a very tempting 3 for 2 offer was on, I stumbled across this beauty and it's love!  The Maxfactor skin luminizer foundation is just amazing. It's swirled with a highlighter so has a built in glow that doesn't appear too shimmery on the skin.
The consistency of this is quite thick and might not be everyone's cup of tea but I don't mind this. I find the best way to use it to buff it into the skin. I've been using my real techniques buffing brush and it's been working really nicely. For a dewey foundation it's surprisingly full coverage which is a change to what I normally go for but it doesn't look cakey or heavy on the skin and it's quite nice to have a slightly different look.  
I find the 3 for 2 offers a great time to try out a few new things or finally pick up the things I've been meaning to try for a while or just an excuse for a little splurge!
 
Hope you enjoyed today's post. Keep checking back or follow to see more.

No comments:

Post a Comment