{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

29 Jan 2015

My 1 year Bloggerversairy

Hello!
Today it is officially one year since I started my own blog. It's something I'd been contemplating for a while and, whilst I was still full of new year's motivation, decided to pluck up the courage and go for it. It's a decision I'm really proud of and is now something that takes up a lot of my time in the best way possible. For a little celebration I've decided to group together some of my favourite posts from the first year of 'TheRobynChristina' So grab a drink, get comfy and let's have a little trip down memory lane.
 
 
This was written all the way back in March when me and the boyfriend had a little trip to Blackpool. I absolutely love Blackpool and it seems like lots of you do too as this has been my most read post so far. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't drooling just looking at those donuts.
 
 
In March I did a little series of top 5's. As lip products are definitely some of my favourite things in the beauty world, this was the toughest to try and narrow down but as I still use all of these items all the time I'd say I did a pretty good job.
 
 
This post was all about my trips away to visit friends. These are some of my favourite posts to write about as I can re-live all the giggles we had.
 
 
I absolutely loved creating this Halloween look. I hadn't really done anything like this before and was quite impressed with how it turned out. This Halloween I'm definitely gonna try out a few more ideas, I'm already excited to see what I can come up with.
 
 
I spent my 24th birthday in Paris with my lovely boyfriend. I decided to do some outfit posts while I was there, I'd never done this before and I must admit it felt a bit strange getting my pose on in very busy tourist spots but I'm pleased with how they came out.


In December I made these little cuties as a tasty Christmas treat. They were all eaten before Christmas day, always a good sign!
 
Well there we go. When I see it layed out in front of me like this I'm really proud of what I've created this year and I have lots more ideas waiting to be tuned into posts. If you enjoy reading them then please clink the link to follow. It's totally free and means you'll be informed straight away when there's something new to read. I can't wait to see where my second year of blogging takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment