{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

9 Jan 2015

What's in Milly's make up bag


Hello!!
 
Over Christmas time I, like everyone else, spent lots of time getting merry with friends and family. I always like to have a little look through there makeup bags to see if they have any thing I might want to copy cough borrow cough! I thought some of you might like to see them too.
 
The first lady whose makeup bag I snook in to is the lovely Milly, my brother's girlfriend. She had a few little gems I liked the look of so I asked her what was what and why she liked them so much.
 
Rimmel exaggerate automatic lip liners Milly has 2 of these in the colours red diva and east end snob. I actually have both of these myself and I'm a big fan. According to Milly, east end snob is a great dupe for pillow talk by Charlotte Tilburry which she won't risk taking out the house.
 
Urban Decay Pallettes Milly has the shadow box  and the naked basics palette. I only have the naked one palette which I love so it was nice to have a little snoop of some others. Milly said that the Shadowbox was great and brilliant to take on the go but doesn't have many crease or matte shades so she uses the naked basics for this. She uses these every day for eyes and brows and thinks they last really well.
 
Loreal telescopic mascara This is a blogger favourite which I've actually never tried. Milly told me how long it makes her lashes. I've seen them and I have to say that it is definitely working! I'll be picking this up at some point for definite.
 
Collection lasting perfection concealer I used to use this all the time and it's definitely a blogger favourite. Milly liked it for the coverage and I would have to agree, it can cover anything!
 
Brushes Milly had the real techniques blush brush and stila number 6 brush. I actually own the blush brush and love it. The way its tapered makes it really easy to add the right amount. The stila brush looks great for blending shadow.
 
 
So there we go, a nice little nose around someone elses makeup bag. I love posts like this so hopefully you do too. Thanks to Milly for letting me ratch through her stuff! Expect to see a few more of these in the near future, I'm gonna try and space them out so it doesn't get too samey though. Let me know if there's anything you'd really like to see on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment