{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

25 Mar 2015

10 Happy Photos

 Hello!!
 
Sorry it's been a while since my last post. Every now and then my creative juices run a little bit low and I find it best to have a little break and think about what posts I want to make. So that's exactly what I've done. I feel like I've lots of ideas now so should be back with lots more posts soon. I thought it would be nice to do a "10 happy photos" post as a nice way to get myself back into blogging. Hope you enjoy!
 
This was taken in South Carolina when I did Camp America few years ago. Definitely could have got used to sunshine every day!
 
This is my Luis cat when I just got him. He's balanced on my mum's shoulder. His ears look absolutely massive!

 
This is at Madame Tussuad's in Blackpool. I convinced myself I could be a Kids TV presenter after this picture.
 
 
Aaah Disney, all the happy times.

How beaut is Adele. This was a very sunny and lovely day at Primrose Hill last summer.

 
This is me and some of the lovely ladies I went to college with. We don't see each other very often these days so it's always really lovely when we get to have a catch up.
 
This is me and my besties a coupe of years ago before a night out, I think it was boxing day. All of these lovelies live away now so Christmas time is when we can all get together and have a good catch up.
 
This is me and my sister. We were just about to see the Women in Black last year. It was really spooky I was jumping the whole way through.
 
 
I think this was one of my birthdays. It had been a while since we'd seen each other and I remember having a good giggle before going out.

 
This was on my 21st birthday. My boyfriend's birthday is the day after mine so we'd decided to go to Paris to celebrate. I of course decided to spend the way in Disney land and it was utterly brilliant.
So there we go! I realise this is really quite random but I actually really enjoyed having a little wonder down memory lane. I feel like this could be a tag post, do blog tags exist? They definitely should!! Hope you enjoyed today's post, check back for more beauty posts soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment