{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

27 Mar 2015

Fitness Friday #2

 
Hello!!
 
Number 2 in my fitness Friday series. As you can imagine from my lack of Fitness Friday posts that my journey to becoming a total warrior champ is not going too well and I only have myself to blame. With the warmer weather starting to make an appearance I know it won't be long until I have to face facts and see if I can get to the end of the race.
 
I was flicking through my you tube subscription box when I found this video. I watch both In The Frow and the Lean Machines any way so I was excited to see what there colab would be like. The Lean Machines are both personal trainers and have excellent tips but I often feel it's aimed more at men so when I seen them helping out the lovely Victoria I thought I would just borrow her workout and see how I get on. It's designed to fit in to a busy schedule so I really have no excuse not to exercise now. I'll let you know how I get on.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment