{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

5 Jun 2015

Messy Ponytail

 


I have to have my hair tied up for work which most of the time is a good thing. I takes hardly any time and it's really healthy now. However, sometimes it's a bit boring so I thought I would try and jazz it up a bit. Basically I've just added a bit of texture but I really like how it looks and think it would be nice for a beachy/summer look. (If we ever get one, what's going on England weather?)
 
To create this look I added a few curls with my Babyliss curling wand but any tongs would do, I actually think something with a bigger barrel would work better. I then added some V05 give me texture spray, any texturising spray would do but I really like this one. Then I just back comb the roots slightly then scrunch the whole thing into a lose, high pony tail. You could people small sections out for a messier look too.
 
There we go!! Hope you enjoyed today's post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment