{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

3 Jun 2015

90's grunge look

 
 
 

 

I recently bought the Mac lipstick in Twig, to me it is so 90's, I'm sure  Rachel from Friends and Buffy would have been all over this if it was out a few years ago! It made me want to try out a really 90's, slightly grungy look. So that's what I did.
 
It was actually really simply to create and not too different from my day to day makeup. I just smoked up the eye and went a little bit more subtle on the cheeks. I really like the way it turned out!

What I used

Rimmel match perfection foundation
Mac buff blush
Maybelline colour tattoo in on and on bronze
buck and smog from Naked 1 palette
miss sporty liner in 002
maybelline brow pencil in dark brown
Mac Lipstick in Twig
Maybelline the falsies mascara in black drama





No comments:

Post a Comment