{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

20 Oct 2015

I am a vampire

 
 
 
 
 

I am a vampire a vampire a vampire. I have lost my fangs.
 
This is scary look number two and I am indeed a vampire. Again I wanted to keep the look relatively simple and just used things that I already had.
 
I used a pale, full coverage foundation as my base and then followed this with a white powder, as I wanted my skin to look really porcelain. I hollowed out my cheeks with a black eye shadow and blended it in so it wasn't too harsh. I created a purple smoky eye and wanted my brows to look really bold and strong so went a little heavier on these. I used Mac heroine on my lips as I wanted this to tie in with my eyes and I thought this would be quite vampiresque. I then added some fake blood around my mouth to finish the look. I did have fangs...I couldn't get them to stick to my teeth. If I was to wear this out for Halloween I would definitely make sure I had some to complete the look.
 
Let me know if you try this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment