{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

30 Oct 2015

My travel make up

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
It doesn't seem like 5 minutes since I announced my travelling plans and now suddenly it's a few days until I fly. It's an exciting and terrifying feeling! After packing up the majority of my makeup collection yesterday (sobs) I thought I would share with you a few of the things that will be accompanying me down under. I was sat on the train back from London whilst making the tough decision of what to take, my friend I was with was studying for her final accounting exams and pointed out that it really wasn't that hard......mine was more of a Sophie's choice scenario....sort of.
 
I've tried to chose multi-purpose products so I didn't take too much and I think I'm happy with what I've chosen....ask me in 6 months when I'm pining over the totally impractical Mac heroine.
Skin care:
 
-Bliss fabulous foaming face wash. This is a 2 in 1 cleanser and exfoliator (multi-purpose!) This smells like bubblegum and it means I don't have to take a separate exfoliator.
-Soap and Glory sunshield spf 50. This is kind to skin as it is intended for the face so doesn't clog my skin up.
-Simple rich moisturiser. I've been using this a lot recently and really like it. It's a real no frills moisturiser that gets the job done. Simple!
 
Body:
 
-Loccitane almond shower oil. I love this product and it's great for showering as well as shaving and hydrating the skin.
 
 
Face:
 
-Bare minerals original in golden medium (way too dark but I'm predicting a tan) This is so buildable and versatile that I thought it would be perfect for taking away.
 
-Bourjois maxi delight bronzer....because, bronzer.
 
 
Eyes:
 
-Maybelline colour tattoos in pink gold and on and on bronze. These are really easy to work with and don't budge once they're on.
 
-Maybelline the falsies, waterproof. It's simply my favourite mascara.
 
 
Lips:
 
-Maybelline baby lips. These have an spf which is essential.
 
-Maybelline colour drama in Light it up, you have to have a red lipstick.
 
-Revlon lip butter in Creme brule, a lovely gold nude that's so easy to wear and great with a tan.
 
-Mac coral bliss. This is also easy to wear and nice and summery....yes I am heading to summer!! Whoop!
 
 
 
I'm using a Cath Kidston case for my products. I've tried to find it online but could only find this one. I absolutely love it as it can fit so much in and had 3 seprate compartments. 2 of the sections can be taken out and used separately too, they're see through so can be used for flights which is perfect.
 
I hope you enjoyed today's post, things will be changing slightly around here soon but I will try and be as consistant as I can, keep posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment