{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

12 Oct 2015

Zombie

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In your heeeaaaad, in your heeeaaaaad, zomie, zombie, zombieh eh eh!!
 
 
This is my first Halloween look of the year and I have had so much fun creating the looks. Why aren’t there more excuses for adults to dress up? This year I wanted to create looks that were easy to re-create and would use things that you would already have at home. I'm not going to list the products as I've used a real miss-match of all kinds but I'll take you through the just of it.
 
I used a white powder all over my face then contoured with a matte black eyeshaddow to hollow out my cheeks. I used a mixture of greens, browns and greys around my eyes and just played around with them until they looked well and truly dead. I used effects wax which I bought for a few pounds online, to create some raised cuts and then used fake blood through them. I used some brown and black around these areas too so they looked bruised.
 
It's as simple as that really. If you wanted to go further you could always add some scary contact lenses and do a crazy zombie hairstyle but I wanted to keep it a little simpler. Let me know if you decide to go for this look for Halloween.

Just a little reminder that my giveaway will be ending today, you have untill midnight to enter. I'm giving away an amazing Elemis set. Make sure you're a follower then just click here and leave a comment to be entered.

No comments:

Post a Comment