{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

8 Nov 2015

Jet lag fighting eye masks






 
So today is my first post coming at you from the Southern hemisphere. I am planning on filling you all in on my adventures very soon but first wanted to tell you how I attempted to save my tired and jet lagged eyes. 
 
I was excited to find some Asian skin care goodies and I have been more than pleased with what I've found so far. These strange and golden things are the Real joy Korea gold collagen eye masks. My boyfriend told me I looked like a power ranger with them on! I've tried eye masks before and they always feel amazing even if they don't seem like they're doing much. These ones were kind of similar. They are on a gel like pad soaked in the fluid so they feel cool and refreshing on the eye, after being on a plane for close to 15 hours that was very nice indeed. 
 
I didn't notice a massive difference to my dark circles or lines but I'm sure after regular use you would. They were two in the set so I gave the other pair to Steven, he liked them too. They only cost about £2 which is a total bargain, other eye masks I've used have normally been quite expensive and have been of similar quality.
 
I'll definitely try and fond some more of these to take on my travels for a post flight pick me up!
I've really enjoyed scouring the shelves looking for some different products to try out and I've found a few good ones so far. Make sure to check back to see what I find! I'll be posting more travel related things soon too, just slightly more pictures to go through before then!

No comments:

Post a Comment