{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

19 Nov 2015

The deep cleansing face mask that makes you look weird







So on my search for new and strange skin care whilst journeying around the globe I found this freaky looking thing. This is from Real Joy Korea but as I am an idiot I threw the packet away and have lost the name. I'm sorry!
It's a deep cleansing peel off mask which is quite thick to apply but once it's on it sets and can feel a little bit tight. I left mine on way too long and my oh my was it difficult to take off! It was so stuck to my face I nearly gave my brows a wax. I eventually gave up and applied some water which made it much easier to take off. 
My skin afterwards felt very clean and around my nose felt very smooth and fresh so I knew it had really got to work on my pores. Steven even commented that my skin looked good after! 
I'm still keeping an eye out for some different products to try. There seems to be a lot of snail based products and I can't help thinking that some snails have been dying for face masks so I'll be avoiding those ones. I'm sure there's lots of snail free products to try too so keep checking back to see what I think.

1 comment: