{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

8 Feb 2016

Angel Food Cake lip gloss deliciousness








I think I may have found my favourite lip gloss and I am pleased to say it didn't break the bank. NYX is a brand I've been wanting to try for ages but unfortunately it isn't sold in the UK, it is however stocked in Australia! I'm starting to go cruelty free and NYX (please correct me if I'm wrong) is a cruelty free brand. 

I have tried a few things from NYX so far but the first one I wanted to share with you was the Angel Food Cake Butter Gloss. It is the perfect pink/nude shade so it's incredible wearable, I know this because I've pretty much worn it every day since buying it. The texture doesn't feel too sticky at all and it seems to last pretty well on the lips. I never know what else to say about lip glosses but basically, this one is goooood!



No comments:

Post a Comment