{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

12 Feb 2016

My Valentines face








So Valentines day is just around the corner and whilst it isn't my favourite holiday I do love an excuse to take pretty pictures and rock a slightly more feminine look than normal. I loved my valentines look from last year. I seemed to be having a good hair day and the pictures turned out really well. I thought  I would give it a go again this year and see what I could come up with...bare in mind that I am no makeup artist, just a blogger who enjoys adult grown up face painting. 

My face:
-Precious mineral BB cream
-NYX dark circle concealer correcteur

My eyes:
-Maybelline colour tattoo in pink gold
-NYX eye shadow in coquette 
-Maybelline the falsies mascara
-Maybelline master precise liquid eyeliner 

My cheeks: 
-NYX powder blush in Mocha

My lips: 
-Sephora rouge lipstick in unfaithful
-NYX lip butter in angel food cake

So there we have it. I'm quite pleased with how the look turned out and yes I did eat all of those chocolate hearts. Me and Steven are usually real valentines scrooges but maybe Australia will bring out our romantic side.....who knows. Whatever you get up to have a wonderful day and I hope Cupid's good to you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment