{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

3 Feb 2016

No Drought....because washing your hair is a bore





I don't know why but when I was packing all my beauty bits to come away with I didn't even think about dry shampoo. It's something I used to use a lot at home...that maybe says something about how often I wash my hair but it really is a god send. Now that I'm working again and spend a lot of my time wiping strands of my hair away with oily hands (If you didn't know I'm a massage/beauty therapist, not just sweaty) I have definitely felt a need for dry shampoo in my life and, like I do with most of my beauty needs now, I ventured to Lush to see what they had to offer.

The No Drought dry shampoo from Lush is the first I've tried that isn't in a spray bottle, I wasn't sure how I would like this but I find I actually use a lot less product. I puff this into the roots of my hair and  let it absorb any oil while I'm getting ready for the day. I then comb it through and style however I like, this gives it a chance to work for a bit before styling. 

The smell is very fresh and citrusy but not too over powering and it seems to do a great shop at mopping up any excess oil. Lush is really reasonably priced too and as I can't see this bottle running out any time it means a lot go bang for your buck...winner winner *nut roast dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment