{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

4 Feb 2015

Contouring: The Kimmy K Way


Hello!!
 
My sister asked me to do a post on contouring a little while ago, even though she was blessed with much better bone structure than me. I thought I would split this into two posts starting with the very sculpted method, ala Kim Kardashian. Prepare for some pictures of my face looking a little bit weird.
 
 
 
 
To create strange picture number 1, I used the Maxfactor yellow CC stick and the Loreal lumi magique stylo touche de lumiere (these products have very long names). I used these on all of the high points of my face and the areas that I wanted to catch the light.
 
 
I then used the Bourjois bronzing primer on all the areas where I wanted to create shadow. I applied this with the Real techniques contour brush. At this point you look like an extra from the Lion King but it's all starting to come together.
 
I then applied a small amount of my YSL touch eclait foundation to even everything out which I applied using the real techniques miracle complexion sponge.
And taa daa you have a more sculpted face! It's not showing up as well as I would have liked in the picture but it does create a really nice effect. I think this would work best on darker skin, paler skins have to go a little bit more delicately or risk looking like they've been tangoed. You could also go over this and add some more highlighter to make it extra glowy.
 
I hope this was helpful. I'll have a second contouring post up soon to show a slightly different technique so remember to keep popping back.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment