{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

14 May 2015

Lush Cleansers


Hello!!
 
I've been a fan of Lush for years but like most people I've always been most interested in there bath products. I'm a self proclaimed skin care junkie so I have no idea why it's taken me so long to try out some of there skin care offerings. I heard Sammy from beauty crush mention they had a cleansing balm in a skin care video and thought it might be worth trying. It was!!
 

 
The cleansing balm is called Ultra bland . It's gorgeous! The girl in Lush (I think her name was Lauren) explained that the reason it's called Ultrabland is because it uses really bland ingredients that work together to make something amazing. It has a really rich and creamy texture and doesn't feel too oily unlike some cleaning balms. It's great at removing makeup too and my skin feels soft for ages after using this which I haven't found with any other cleaners I've used before. I can't remember the price of this but I know it wasn't much, Lush is very reasonably priced and I know this will last ages.
 
 
 
I'm always very impressed with the enthusiasm of the girls in Lush. They really know their stuff. I was shown quite a few products while I was in the store but the other one that really stood out to me was Let the good times roll which is an exfoliating cleanser. My oh my the smell of this is sweeet! It was originally a Christmas product but has been made permanent due to popular demand and I can totally see why. It has popcorn in it!! I thought this would actually be really harsh on the skin but it's very finely milled so feels quite gentle. I've been using this on an evening after using Ultrabland and I'm really pleased with how my skins been feeling since using them!
 
There were a couple of other products that I fancied trying too, after how pleased I've been with these I think I'll be trying some more. I really love the ethics of Lush too, there a very animal friendly brand which I really like, I wish more brands were like this. Hope you enjoyed today's post!

No comments:

Post a Comment