{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

4 May 2015

Sorbet for your face?

 

Hello!!
 
Me and my mum were having a little browse around the Body Shop about a month ago. I had a discount code so thought I'd see if there was anything I wanted to try. When I saw this I was instantly excited. I had never heard of a facial sorbet before but thought it sounded delicious. I bloody love sorbet!
 
What it's supposed to be used for isn't very clear. It's described as an aqua boost....what does that mean? I've been using it as an extra thirst quenching layer under my moisteriser and I've been really enjoying how my skins been feeling. I think sorbet is the perfect description for this product. I've personally never tried putting sorbet on my face but I imagine this is exactly what it feels like. Very cool and refreshing and leaves the skin feeling tingly for ages after. I think this will feel great on the skin after a day in the sun, assuming those few warmer days we've had recently weren't our lot!
This is my second pot of this and I love it! As I've mentioned before, the Body Shop often have promotions and codes for money off, you nearly always get a bargain and their products are great.

No comments:

Post a Comment