{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

26 May 2015

Mixing things up


Hello!!
 
Lately I've been feeling that a lot of my posts have been very samey with lots of product reviews and skin care posts. While I enjoy these and will still keep doing some, I want to try and mix things up a bit. I often justify buying lots of new products because of my blog which can actually end up being quite expensive and after all, I only have one face and really don't need so many things. I think that by trying to cut back on purchasing new items it will give me a chance to be a little bit more creative and play around with the products I already have.
 
I'm hoping to concentrate more on different makeup for as this will definitely test my creative skills. I'd still love to do more fashion posts but as a beauty therapist I spend most of my days in an oil stained tunic so these are a little bit trickier for me but I will definitely try. I also love just taking beautiful pictures so some posts may be very photo heavy which I am completely ok with.
 
I hope this hasn't seemed negative at all, I just wanted to clear up where I'm planning on take things.

No comments:

Post a Comment