{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

23 Dec 2015

Festive Look






So Christmas is just around the corner and although the hot Australian weather has much stopped me from feeling remotely festive, I still thought I would try and get into the spirit with some sparkly festive make up. I tried to keep it very affordable as Christmas is expensive enough. 
I think I'll be spending my Christmas makeup free on a beach but I'll definitely be wearing something like this in the few days left running up to the big day. 


Face
-Precious Mineral Blooming Fit BB cream
-Revlon colour stay concealer
-YSL touche celait
-Bourjois Maxi bronzing powder


Eyes
-Elf beautiful browns palette
Australia Metalix guns and rose petals eye shadow 
-Maybelline the falsies mascara
-Maybeline master precise liquid eyeliner
--Maybeline brow satin in dark brown


Lips
-Maybeline colour drama in Light It Up




No comments:

Post a Comment