{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

16 Dec 2015

Sheet masks make you look CREEPY






I'd never tried sheet masks before so when I spotted a whole shelf full in a little shop in Sydney I was very excited to try them. 
I picked up two that aimed to hydrate the skin, after a lot of travelling, air conditioned rooms and *cough alcohol my skin has been feeling very thirsty so I'm desperate to find a way to lock a bit of moisture back into it. They come in a pack with a plastic sheet on one side which you peel off, the other side feels like cotton and is soaked in the product, you then place this side on your face and immediately look like a serial killer! I mean look at my face!

In spite of how you look during, they feel incredible. They're so soothing I know it would be the perfect treat after a day in the sun. My skin has been feeling a lot better after using it too. It'w worth looking like a creep for 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment