{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

21 Dec 2015

The perfect bargain Christmas palette




Elf was a brand that I used to love and would always place huge orders on there website. I loved how affordable the products where while still being really high quality. It recently seemed to disappear from the Uk, I think they had a problem with distributers or something which means that I haven't tried any of there products for a while. However, a couple of weeks ago now we popped into K-Mart for a bargain spree (travelling makes you poor) and I found an elf stand. I've never actually seen it in stores before so couldn't resist having a little browse.

I managed to find the beautiful browns palette which as well as filling the void my Naked palette has left (why I decided to leave that in England I'll never know) it also has all the perfect shades for a beautiful Christmas look. Now Christmas in Australia is definitely going to be different but that doesn't stop me paying tribute to an English Christmas with my makeup. I can't remember the exact price of this but I think it was around $4 mark. 

Despite the bargainous price range I've always found elf eye shadows to be very good quality, they're very highly pigmented and soft, similar to Urban Decay. I've used it most days (that I've decided to wear makeup) since buying it and I love it. If they haven't already I say bring back elf to the UK. 


No comments:

Post a Comment