{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

29 Jan 2016

My 2nd Bloggerversairy

So my little blog has turned 2....well I never! 
To celebrate this not so massive for any one but me event, I thought I would share some of my favourite posts from the last year so we can all look back......nostalgia. 
At the start of last year I applied for the quiz show Two Tribes and by some miracle they found me charming and entertaining enough to let me on. This may seem a bit silly to some people but as I'm not always the most confident of people I was very proud to have accomplished this. I wrote all about my experience of the show here.
I competed in Total Warrior last year and it was tough tough tough. It was definitely a memorable and  very fun experience, I had mud in places where mud should never be!  I wrote all about y experience here.
Last year I discovered the Ultra bland cleanser from Lush and we got on like a house on fire. It's definitely up there in my all time favourite products If you would like to read more about it then click here
This is one of my favourite posts of the year purely because I love the pictures. Thank god for my mum having a duck egg shed that looks like a beach hut! This is also where I made some rather yummy summer drinks. If you'd like to see some more of this then click here.
This one was one of my Halloween looks from this year. I created a few looks but this one was my favourite as I tried a few different techniques and felt like it worked really well. I am definitely no make up artist so it was still very simple to create. If you would like to see how I did it then have a look here. 
Visiting my friends in London is one of my favourite things to do. They've all lived there for a while now so it's great to see the not so touristy side of things. I remember having such a good time on this trip. Cheap theatre tickets, my first time at a vegetarian restaurant and ciders in the park on a sunny day, what more could you ask for. If you'd like to see what else I got up on this trip then click here. 
 
Lush is one of my favourite places all year round but it has a special place in my heart over Christmas. I discovered some real gems this year that I look forward to stocking up next Christmas. I loved the pictures on this post too, but sparkly bath bombs make that easy. If you'd like to see what else I got then click here. 
This is the look I created for Valentines day last year. I was really happy with how the look came out and I really liked how the pictures came out too (I don't just mean my face, I mean the product pictures really) I have a new valentines look coming up son but if you would like to see this one then click here.
When I discovered the Maybelline colour drama lip pencils I fell in love. I loved every single one I tried and raved about them to every one I knew. If you'd like to see more about them then click here. Try them, you'll love them! 
Leaving to go travelling was one of the most exciting and nerve racking experiences ever! I'm here now and loving it and I'm so pleased we decided to take the risk and do it! If you'd like to read a little more about my adventures then click here.  As I'm still travelling currently make sure to follow my blog and have a look at my youtube channel to see what else I get up to. 
So there we go! 2 whole years of The Robyn Christina. While it's still a smaller community I'm pleased to have you here and I will keep working hard create posts that you enjoy! If you'd like to share my posts with any one you think may be interested then I'd really appreciate it. I really hope this post hash;t seemed like one massive plug, I just wanted to share my favourites with you so we can all get nostalgic. Thanks for supporting me so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment