{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

17 Apr 2014

A little look in to Decleor



Hello!!
I've recently been doing some work with Decelor and thought I'd share my thoughts on the brand. It's pretty simple really, I absolutely love it! I can safely say that when I was learning about the products there wasn't a single thing I didn't want to buy immediately. I thought I'd share with you a couple of products that I have managed to get my hands on so far and that I have been really impressed with.


The first item is the Mandarine Aromessence which is a brand new product. It's designed for ages 25-30. I'm not quite in that bracket yet but as I've mentioned before I feel my skin might be ageing faster than I am and any thing to stop that is a winner with me! I've been using this in the mornings underneath my moisturiser; you only need to use 3 drops at a time so it doesn't feel heavy or oily at all. I've only been using this for a couple of weeks but can already tell a difference in my skin; it seems much smoother and more hydrated. At £49.50 its by no means cheap but the 15 ml bottle is supposed to last 6 months and as long as it's kept out of sunlight it shouldn't go off so I don't think the price is too steep. So far I'm definitely a fan and really want to get the mandarine night balm to match.

 


The next item I've been really enjoying from Decelor is the Arome Tonic (the problem with writing about French products is locating the little accents on my laptop ha!) This is basically a body spray that smells incredible!! My mum described it as being "fresh but with a tang" and I think she's really hit the nail on the head. This is definitely what I'll be wearing throughout spring and summer and I must say it looks rather beautiful on my dressing table too. This one is £27 which is pretty expensive but the scent does seem to last really well so I'm happy.

So that's a little look in to my first thoughts of Decleor. I'm already a massive fan and I'm sure it's only a matter of time until I'm writing about a few more purchases! Hope you enjoyed.

Robyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment