{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

25 Apr 2014

Current favourites



Hello!!

Today I thought I'd show you a few products that I'm really enjoying using at the moment. I suppose we could say my spring favourites!

First on the list is the V05 high volume hairspray. I've never been a big user of hairspray (apart from a questionable rock hard pony-tale phase at the age of 13) but recently I've been using this one to keep things in place. I have to wear my hair up for work and find that this gives me enough hold as well as a boost of volume so I can play around with the style a bit more.

The next item is the high intensity hand cream from Bliss. I find this really moisturising and only need to use it once or twice a day, a little goes a long way. This smells is incredible, it's very orangey and zingy which is quite different for a hand cream but I really like it. Bliss is quite a high end brand so for a hand cream this was fairly expensive but I've been using it for quite a while now and have barely used any so I think it works out ok.

My next faveourite is the Vinylux top coat from CND. While this is designed to be used with the vinylux polishes I also use it with other brands too and find that it still works really well. I think it gives a similar effect to gel nails but without the damage that gel can cause, it also makes my polish last much longer without chipping!

Next up is the Garnier summer body moisturising lotion. This is basically a gradual tan that has all the moisturising properties of a standard Garnier body lotion. I tend to stay away from tan in the winter months but as soon as spring hits I like to add a bit of colour and I've been reaching for this one year after year. I only have to do about 2 applications before I'm nice and golden and it leaves my skin nice and soft, unlike most fake tans. It does have quite a strong tan smell but I normally just apply it at night before bed and then shower the ginger nut smell off in the morning. I love this stuff!

The next item is the Real Techniques miracle complexion sponge. I've mentioned this in a blog post before so if you want to know a bit more about it click here but basically I've used this every day since I got this and absolutely love it!

Next is Tanya Burr's lip gloss in Aurora. This is another product I've used every day since getting. I don't normally where lip gloss very often but this has converted me. If you want to see more about what I think of Tanya's new line click here.

Last but not least is the Decleor Arome tonic. You can read more about this here. I think Decleor has become a faveourite of mine in general but I am especially enjoying the Arome tonic. It's so nice to use in the day time. It's really light and the scent really lingers all day. I'm in love with this scent!

So that's it for my little round up of favourites. Hope you've enjoyed. I might make this a seasonal thing unless I have a new lift of products before the summer. Thanks for reading.

Robyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment