{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

22 Apr 2014

Real Techniques


 
Hello!!

Today I thought I’d show you the brushes that me and pretty much every blogger and youtuber have been raving about since their launch. I’m talking about the real techniques brushes from the lovely Sam and Nic Chapman. I haven’t got too many of these so far but I have used them every day since I’ve bought them and would recommend them to any one.

The first set I bought was the core collection. I got these ones ages ago, mainly for the buffing brush. The buffing brush is amazing and I use it for foundation most days. I find it gives a really good finish and doesn’t shed at all. I use the contour brush a lot too but mostly for highlighting. I can’t say I use the foundation or detailer brushes very often but I would still recommend the set. At £21.99 for 4 high quality brushes you can’t really go wrong.

 I was recently after a new blush brush and thought I might have another look at real techniques stand. It's different to other blush brushes I've tried and it's tapered so really takes the work out of blending for you, anything for an easy life you know.

 The last two I got on a bit of a whim because they were on offer and I just wasn’t feeling strong enough to resist! It was buy one get one half price and I had been pondering about getting the powder brush for a while any way so I did. Not an awful lot to say about this one, I’ve been using it for bronzer and it does the job nicely! I also got the miracle complexion sponge. I hadn’t planned to get this and to be honest had heard very mixed reviews but at half price I thought I’d give it a go. I wasn’t sure what I thought when I first used it to apply my foundation, it was a very different technique to buffing like I’m used to but after using it a few times I really like it. I’ve been using it damp, which seems to be working best. I think I'll be sticking to this for a while.
 
 Hope you enjoyed this post, I hope it wasn’t too rambley. I really do rate Real Techniques and will probably be trying out more of their brushes in the future, I’ll let you know how I get on with them.

 
Robyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment