{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

3 Apr 2014

A few new purchases

Hello!! I've recently bought a few new fashion items and thought I'd share them with you. Hope you enjoy!!
 
This first top is from Zara. We haven't got a Zara where I live (sobs) but I picked this up on my trip to Edinburgh recently. This was only £17.99 and it came in a few other colours too. I've worn it a couple of times now and really like how it looks so I might have to make a sneaky Internet purchase for one or two of the others!

 
 
This next top is from Zara too. I don't know how well I've showed it in this picture (blogging newb) but the back of it was the thing I liked most about this one. It's sort of a dip-hem but a little bit more gathered. I realise that's a pretty poor description but you can rest assured that it looks very nice indeed! This one was £25.99 but because of the colour and quite simple style, I think it's something that I'll be wearing a lot!
 
 
This last one is from Topshop. After seeing this on a client at work I went on a mission to track it down! It was hidden very well but I finally found the last one in the shop that just happened to be in my size. Win! I think this is gonna be the perfect dress up/dress down item and I'm looking forward styling it. It was £36 which I think is pretty standard for Topshop but I absolutely love it and am so pleased I managed to snag the last one in the shop!
 
Hope you enjoyed this one, it was my first fashiony one so let me know what you think. I may do a few outfit posts at some point and I think these tops might make an appearance.
 
Robyn xx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment