{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

9 Apr 2014

Am I a trainers person?

Hello!!
Lately I've been umming and aahing about getting a pair of trainers. I know this isn't exactly a life changing decision but I think I was about 13 the last time I bought a pair and I don't know if there something I could pull off these days. I know my feet would definitely thank me for it, apart from my slippers I can't imagine then being in anything comfier. I have been having a little browse online at what I might like and thought I'd share them.
Puma Rio Speed £40


Nike Flynit lunar 2 £135



Adidas Tech Super Lithe £75
So these are the few that have caught my eye. I realise there all black but I think I'd get more wear of them that way. I'm mostly leaning towards the Adidas ones but that could change. I'll let you know which ones I go for!
That's all for now, Robyn xx



No comments:

Post a Comment