{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

10 Feb 2015

Contouring: The easy way


Hello!
As promised, here is contouring take 2. This was definitely takes less time to do than the Kardashain way and with lots of handy contouring kits available it's really easy to master. This is what I would normally use to add a bit of shape to my otherwise pancake flat face.
 
What's in the picture
 
-Tropic blushing sclupting palette
-Loreal glam bronze
-Barry M natural dazzle bronzer
-Topshop glow
-Tropic contouring brush
-Real techniques contouring brush
-Real techniques cheek brush
 

To contour this way I like to apply my concealer and foundation first so my skin's nice and even. I personally like to use an angled contour brush to apply the bronzer. Make sure the bronzer you chose is matte so it creates a shadow. You simply pull a duck face and such in your cheeks then start applying the bronzer top the hollows of your cheeks. Less is definitely more and blend blend blend.

 I then like to add a little blush to the apples of my cheeks and then use a highlighter along any high points on my face. Again, keep it light, you can always add more if you need to.

So there you have it! Nice and simple, this is definitely my preferred way of contouring as it's just a little bit easier. If you missed the first part have a look here to see it. Hope you enjoyed!

No comments:

Post a Comment