{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

6 Feb 2015

The YSL touche eclat dupe


Hello!
 Regular readers of TheRobynChristina will know what a big fan of the YSL Touch eclat I am. I've mentioned it in almost every post recently. This sadly means that it probably won't last too long and at around £25 a pop it isn't something I'm too keen to re-purchase. You can imagine how happy I was when I discovered the Loreal lumi magique stylo touche de lumiere (world's longest product name). It is almost identical, like literally the same product. YSL is actually owned by Loreal so they often have very similar products and of course are always much more affordable. The Loreal version is around £8.00 which I am much happier to pay.
The only difference I can really see is that the Touch eclat is slightly more pink toned which may work better for under the eyes than the Loreal version but apart from that they are very much the same. The beautiful packaging of high end products can sometimes sway me but with these two even that is almost identical. Basically I think I know which one I'll be reaching for in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment