{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

26 Feb 2015

Winter Favourites


Hello!!
 
It's time for the seasonal round up of all my favourite things again. I'm hoping that Winter is just about over now and we can all start looking forward to Spring and Summer. I'm definitely ready for a bit of warmth!
 
 
I've found a few hair care gems over the past few months that have led to a lot of hair related compliments, even after a day or two too long without washing. The first is the Tangle Teezer. These have been around for ages but this is my first one and I honestly don't know how I've managed so long without one. I have quite thick hair that often got quite knotty after washing it. The tangle teezer stops all of this and manages gently glide through the hair without damaging it.
 
The v05 miracle illuminator heat defence is brilliant. Lilly Pebbles had mentioned this a few times and when my old heat protector ran out I decided to give this a go. I thought it might leave my hair feeling greasy but it doesn't at all and just makes my hair feel really soft and smooth. I always think it's hard to tell if heat protectors are really doing any good but I love the way it makes my hair feel so I'm more than happy.
 
The Charles Worthington texturising spray has been raved about quite a bit in the blogger world and celebrated as a much more affordable version or the Oribe dry texturising spray. I couldn't bring myself to pay for that one so I've no idea how they compare but I absolutely love the texture this gives to my hair.
 

It's no secret that I love the Real Techniques make up brushes, I rave about them all the time. Over Christmas time I treat myself to the Nic's pics set. The Duo-fibre face brush has fast become a favourite of mine. It's perfect for blush as it blends beautifully and picks up just enough colour to give a lovely wash of colour.
 
I mentioned the Maybelline colour drama in the colour light it up in my last post. I absolutely love everything about this. I even love that it smells like a real crayon. As we start to move into Spring I might not wear this quite as often but will definitely be trying out some of the other shades.
 
The Maybelline brow satin in the colour dark blond is what I've been using on my brows recently. I was using the Soap and Glory Archery but prefer the colour of this one. It has a pencil on one end and powder on the other. I haven't used the powder too much but love the pencil side.
 

The Elemis skin nourishing range is one of my favourite smells ever. I've tried the milk bath before and loved it but I have showers more than baths so the shower cream is perfect for me. You can smell it on your all day and it leaves the skin feeling really nice and soft.
 
The lovely Tanya Burr brought her book 'Love Tanya' out recently and I couldn't wait to pick it up and have a look. I think she's absolutely gorgeous and new from the sneak peaks she's put on instagram that the pictures were going to be stunning. It hasn't disappointed. I think this is a brilliant coffee table book as you can just pick pages at random and have a little read rather that going from start to finish. Well done Tanya!
 
I hope you enjoyed today's post. I enjoy putting these ones together. Keep checking back for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment