{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

6 Jan 2016

Lush fresh face masks





If you follow me instagram you may have seen that my lovely boyfriend surprised me with a Christmas stocking full of all my favourite treats, he's a good'un. Inside the stocking were some Lush treats, I was thrilled especially as I know that the Lush stores normally give him a bit of a head ache. As amazing as they smell it can be a little bit over whelming. 

One of the products he'd chosen was the Catastrophe Cosmetic fresh face mask. They don't last too long as they're fresh so I didn't waste any time in getting it on my face and see what I thought. It claims to cleanse and soothe the skin which, after a Christmas spent having a few too many on the beach, is exactly what my skin needed. 

It looks a big grim in the tub but once applied it turns blue as it contains blueberries. You just leave it on the skin for around 10 minutes and then remove with a warm cloth. My skin felt very soft and smooth after, I want to use the rest up soon too and see if helps reduce the redness around my nose and cheeks. 

I'm sure Steven hadn't meant to get me hooked on another Lush product but I think that may be exactly what he's done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment