{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

13 Jan 2016

Sephora sleeping masks



If you're a regular reader of TheRobynChristina you will know that I love a face mask. Whatever problem I have with my skin there is usually a face mask to match and they give an instant boost to your skin. They can, however,  be a little bit time consuming so when I find one that you can slap on your face and go to sleep I am all over it! 

The Melbourne Sephora store opened a few days before I moved here, clearly fate. I have been in several times but as a traveller I am on a budget so most of the time I just look...I don't know why I put myself through it. While most of the products are out of my budget for now I have found the Sephora own brand is much more affordable and that is where I found the sleeping masks. There are around 5 types of masks that cater to different skins so you can literally pick and chose what you need each day. 

The masks are $5 which is a total bargain and although there is only enough product for one night, there is another to cover your whole face, neck and decollete so you definitely get your moneys worth. They're very easy to use as once you've slavered it on you just get your head down and then rinse it off in the morning to reveal beautiful, bright skin. Basically, I love them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment