{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

20 Jan 2016

The 9-5 cleanser





So when I left England I was all set with my Bliss cleanser....we didn't get on but that's a post for another day. Since then I had been using a cleanser from Soap and Glory which I do like but it has now come to an end and I thought the best idea was to get something that I know I love! I popped in to Lush to pick up my usual Ultra bland cleansing balm but then I spotted this. Now, I love Ultra bland a lot and this tends to have me being a little heavy handed and getting through it really quickly. When I spotted 9 to 5 I thought I would be getting more bang for my buck! 

I've only used this a handful of times so far but I really like it. It's designed to be quick and it really is. It's also very simple in terms of ingredients which is perfect. I want a cleanser to remove all the gunk off my face while leaving it feeling healthy and soft, them it gets washed down the sink, a lot of fancier cleansers can sometimes be a little it unnecessary. It has floral essential oils and and almond oil base which means it smells very fresh and leaves my skin hydrated, that's all I need. 

So there we go, a potential new favourite that will hopefully last me a long time. Lush to the rescue once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment