{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

2 Jan 2016

New Years Resolutions!





If you've been reading my blog for a while now you'll know that last year I posted my new years resolutions and managed to accomplish them all. It's something I'm very happy about as new years resolutions are notoriously difficult to stick to. It definitely helped me have a more productive year as it was just working through a list of things and ticking them off as I went. I have decided to do the same again this year. 
This year's resolutions/goals are going to be slightly different as I am on my travels and don't know where I'm going to be from month to month which means. They may be a little bit more general but I will work my way through them none the less. 
1. Do something extreme.

I thought I would get the scariest one out the way first. I feel that whilst in Australia I need to sky dive or swim with sharks or do something that will scare my mum. I haven't specified what in case I chicken out of anything but watch this space, dare devil Robyn is on her way!

2. Be more sociable

This sounds a bit sad because I am sociable but being on the other side of the world means I need to be able to make friends more easily. This is something I've always struggled with a little bit. I can chat to people ok but I'm rubbish at making them a friend, I feel like I'm asking someone out! I'm sure It's just conquering my fear and not being so silly.

3. YouTube

I have been thinking about this for a while and I definitely want to have a go at the whole youtube shebang! I'm planning on doing weekly vlogs initially but may try other things out later on. Please let me know what you think of this idea or if there is anything you'd like me to try.

4. Get fitter

I know this is something every one wants to work on and yes I will be one of those January gym bunnies but I feel like I've got so unfit during my travelling and I don't like it at all. I'm definitely planning on finding a gym and I want to try lots of different classes as well. I think this will also help with me being a bit more sociable and meeting some new people.

5. Grow my blog

This was a goal of mine last year and as there are now a whopping 15 of you (sounds sarcastic but I am pleased) I have succeeded. I want to work to continue this as I love working on The Robyn Christina and love being able to share it with people.


6. Master chop sticks

I've added a sneaky 6th goal as this has been bugging me recently. Melbourne has a massive Asian culture which means incredible food is really easy to find, however, this amazing food often requires chopsticks and I just can't use them! I normally struggle for a while then ask for a fork but I don't want to be that person any more, I will be a chopstick master!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Robyn! Would love to see you start a YouTube channel - it'd be great to see what you're getting up to in Australia! :) hope you're having a lovely time there and had a great Christmas and NY!

    Nicola x
    www.lovelittlepoppins.co.uk

    ReplyDelete