{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

31 Mar 2014

Barry M gelly high-shine nails




I painted my last night and couldn't stop starring at how pretty they were so I thought I'd share with you what I used. This is the Barry M gelly hi-shine nail paint in the colour Greenberry and I think it is just beautiful. I've actually had it for quite a while but this time I've noticed what a gem it is! Barry M came out with these about a year ago when gel nails started to become a big thing and I think it definitely looks like you've had a professional gel manicure. Gel nails can sometimes be quite damaging so this is a nice way to get the effect without having to worry about that and you can change the colour as often as you want! I've got a couple of others too in the colours Lychee and Dragon which are very nice too and at £3.99 each, I think I'll be getting a few more. That's all for today. Hope you enjoyed!
Robyn xx


No comments:

Post a Comment