{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

23 May 2014

Top 5 bargain tans



Hello

Continuing on with my little series today with a look at fake tans. Now that it's starting to warm up a bit  I thought it would be good to have a little look at something to get glowy and bronzed. I've focused on the more affordable tans because these are genuinely what I use and don't really feel the need to spend more. Hope you enjoy!!



5. First up is the Simple kind to skin, sun kissed moisture cream. This is basically a gradual tan for the face. Whilst this only leaves a very subtle tan to the skin I really like the idea that it's designed especially for the face and has all the benefits of simple's usual moisturiser. It doesn't cause any nasty break outs like using a body product on the face can do. Of course this is a bargain too at £4.99




4. Next up is the Solait tinted bronzing lotion. This one came as a pleasant suprise. I bought this on a whim just to see what it was like but didn't really expect to much but it actually applies really well and leaves a nice bronzed look that's not orange at all. This one goes on with a little hint of colour then develops over the next few hours. This makes it so much easier for applying and doesn't leave you with any nasty streaks or white patches. I haven't noticed any biscuitey tan smell with this one either so you won't spend the day craving ginger nuts! Another bargain at £6.99, need I say more.





3. Next up is probably the most well known bargain tan. We all know St. Moriz is just a snidey version of St Tropez but that doesn't stop it being a good tan in it's own right. This is definitely easier to use that St Tropez as it goes on dark so you don't miss any areas by accident. The mouse texture blends really easily as well and doesn't feel heavy or greasy on the skin. I normally use this one before bed (sorry bed sheets) as you do look a little bit like an umpa lumpa at first but after a quick shower in the morning your left with a lovely all over tan with no nasty smell. I would say that this one can leave the skin feeling a little bit dry but at just £3.99 I'm sure you'll have plenty left over for a body lotion.





2. Next we have the Loreal Sublime bronze self tanning gel. Again this one goes on with a hint of colour (are you sensing a theme) I just fine this way so much easier. The gel texture with this one means it glides really evenly onto the skin and doesn't cling to any drier areas at all. I use the tinted and shimmering version but find it leaves more of a glow than full on shimmer, it smells amazing for a tan too. This ones slightly pricier at £8.99 but I think it's worth it.







1. Today's big winner is the Garnier body summer body moisturising lotion (these tans all have very long names!) I've raved about this product before which you can read here if you like. I really, really like this tan. Not only does it leave the skin silky smooth, it also gives a really natural looking tan that can build up over time. I always buy the 400ml bottle and fine it lasts me ages. This is around £7.99 but is nearly always on offer, total bargain!!


Hope you enjoyed today's post and that you've now got some ideas of how to get bronzed for summer. My next post is going to be something a little bit different that I'm really excited to share with you.

Robyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment