{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

13 May 2014

Top 5 hair treatments

Hello!!

Today's top 5 is gonna be hair treatments. This is gonna be a mixture of masks, leave in conditioners, oils and everything else that I think helps keep my hair in tip top condition.


5. So first up is the Arbonne sea source fortifying hair mask. Arbonne is  always a little bit of a luxury for me and this mask is no exception. I only use this when I really want to treat my hair. It leaves my hair feeling really soft and nourished without weight it down. You'll probably be able to tell that there's not much left in my bottle but I'm convinced there's enough for one last treatment and I'm savouring it.


4. Next is the V05 miracle concentrate elixir with argon oil. I'm planning a post soon declaring my love for V05 because I really think they've brought out some amazing products recently and this one is no exception. I like to use this as both a finishing product on dry hair, or on post wash hair when it's still damp and it works really well for both. I know ingredients wise this probably isn't actually nourishing my hair but it makes it feel nice and smooth so it keeps me happy.


3. Next is the Herbal essences beautiful ends leave in conditioner. I've been using the herbal essences conditioners for ages now and I really like all of them. They're the kind of product that I really miss when I haven't used it, my hair just doesn't feel the same. Of course like all herbal essences products it smells amazing and who doesn't want amazing smelling hair!!


2. The penultimate product is the body shop coconut beautifying oil. Technically this isn't just a hair product but that's the only way I've used it so far. I massage it through my hair and scalp about 15 minutes before washing my hair and I can tell a massive difference since using it. It leaves my hair feeling soft and smooth and I feel like it nourishes the scalp too. I'm looking forward to seeing  what else this can do.


1. Number 1 is something that I've re-discovered recently and have fallen back in love with. This is the Lee Stafford treatment for hair that never grows past a certain length. (bit of a mouthful) While I've never noticed that this product actually made my hair grow, it does seem to make it a lot healthier. I absolutely love the smell off Lee Stafford products, they remind me of being about 13 when every one went wild for his polka straight heat protector. You can literally smell this in your hair until the next wash. I would definitely recommend this product for any one wanting to get there hair in it's best condition and who knows, maybe if your persistent you might actually end up with lock that Rapunzel would kill for!

So that's all for today. I hope your enjoying this series so far. I've got a few more top 5 posts planned which will becoming soon.

Robyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment