{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

5 May 2014

Top 5 Spring nail polishes

Hello!!

Today is the second instalment in my top 5 series and we're looking at all my favourite nail polishes for spring time. Yay!


 5. First we have the American Apparel nail lacquer in the colour Butter. I think pastel shades are perfect for spring and this one is no exception. As the name suggests, this is a lovely buttery yellow shade which looks amazing with a tan. It applies quite opaque but I always like to apply 2 coats to make the colour really pop!



4. This is the O.P.I nail lacquer in the colour shorts story. I don't think O.P.I. ever gets enough love on the blogosphere but I think it's a really great brand and I can never resist the amazing shades and insanely cute names. It is a higher end brand so can be quite pricey but if your looky enough to have a capital card (or know someone who does) then there a bit of a bargain! This one is a really bright Barbie pink which looks great on the nails and again even better with a tan (why am I not blessed with olive skin?)


3. Next up is the Barry M gelly shine nail paint in the colour Dragon. I've raved about these before which you can read here. I really love this pale, bubble gum pink shade and I especially love the gel effect that these polishes have. They last really well and look amazing on the nails. Love them!




2. Next is the Tophop nail polish in the colour AWOL. This is an amazing bright blue which is really different from any other polishes I've seen. I love how it looks and is something a little bit different from the standard spring time pastels.


1. Not sure if this is cheating but number 1 is the Barry M gelly high shine in the colour Greenberry. As much as I love all the line this is definitely my favourite shade. I can't quite put my finger on what makes this one so special but it really is beautiful. If you haven't done already I would definitely have a look at these. They are absolutely amazing and keep on adding more and more shades, it's not doing my bank account any favours.

So that's it for today. Hope you all enjoyed and have got some ideas from today's post. Hope your enjoying my Top 5 series, they'll be more to come soon!

Robyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment