{Pages}

About Me     fashion     beauty     lifestyle

9 May 2014

Top 5 blushes/bronzers



Hello!!

Continuing with my top 5 series today with my top 5 blushes and bronzers. I've combined these 2 together as I tend to avoid bronzers in the colder months and blushes are something I've only just began to experiment with recently. I'm gonna share with you the few that have really caught my eye and may have managed to convert me into a blush/bronzer fanatic!!



5. First up is the sleek blush in rose gold. This looks so beautiful in the pan and even nicer on the skin. A little definitely goes a long way with this but if applied right it gives just the right amount of shimmer and golden glow that looks amazing!


4. Next is the natural collection blush in pink cloud. This is a lovely soft pink shade which I think is lovely for spring and summer time. The consistency of the natural collection blushes are very soft which makes them very easy to blend. There are quite a few other shades from this line which I fancy trying as well, they all look very natural and wearable and at just £1.99 each I might just have to do this.


 
3. Next is the first bronzer on the list. This is the Bourjois Maxi Delight bronzer. I've found it hard to find bronzers that aren't too shimmery or orange on the skin. I know there's plenty of high end ones that meet this criteria but as I mentioned earlier, I just don't use bronzer enough to justify splurging. I purchased this one a few weeks ago and have really been enjoying using it. The colour pay off is really good without causing an accidental oompa-loompa face! There is a slight shimmer in this one but it's very subtle and just gives a nice glow to the skin. Like most bourjois products it smells really yummy too, just in case any one happens to be sniffing your face!



2. Next is the Collection shimmer shades, way to glow. This is a blush, bronzer, highlighter combo. I really enjoy using this product and love how multi-purpose it is. You can either pick out individual shades or swirl the brush through all of them and dust it over the face. I think it works really well for both.


  1. And the big winner today is.......the Revlon cream blush in Pinched!! This is such a lovely product. It goes on as a cream but sets as a powder while still giving the glow of a cream. I absolutely love this shade and think it looks very natural on the skin.

Ok, so that's that for my favourite blushes and bronzers. As always I hope this has given you some ideas if your looking to purchase some new ones any time soon. They're all really reasonably priced too so if you fancied treating yourself you could always try them all!! Wahey!!

Robyn xx

No comments:

Post a Comment